dinsdag 11 februari 2014

Spam: 马克思

Dear Max Dohle,

I am Chinese teacher, Ding Xiyuan. Welcome to my Chinese class, and I am so happy for that. I am wondering do you have a Chinese name? If not, there are some names that you can consider.

The first one : 马克思( makesi duohe) whose pronunciation is similar to your Dutch name Max, but it is not Chinese-like. The second one: 杜和(duhe),which is similar to your Dutch family name.
 Du杜 is family name, it is a common family name in China, and it comes from Do in Dohel.     He 和 is given name, it comes from hle in Dohel, which is frequently used character in Chinese, it has many meanings, e.g. it means "and",but it has many good meanings,such as peaceful, harmonious,friendly, mild, gentle ,and so on.Chinese people like peace very much, and we like to solve problems in an amicable way. " Du He 杜和 "is a Chinese-like name, I hope that you like it.

If you don't like them,please tell me and I can give you more name to choose.

Any questions, please ask me.

Kind regards!